Are you a Deputy Manager or an experienced Registered Manager looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Registered Manager with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist provider for young adults with vulnerable backgrounds exhibiting challenging behaviours on a full time permanent basis based in Carlisle.
My client is a well establish therapeutic company with one thing that focuses them, the children/young people they support. With a highly educated and specialised team for MDT and Psychologist my client focuses on individual pathways for the best outcomes for their residents, making sure that all their needs are met.
Does this sound like someone you want to work for?
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- Salary up to £52,000 per year
- Pension Scheme
- Performance related pay additional to salary
- Private Health Cover
- Employee Assistance programme
- Medical Benifit Scheme
- Ongoing Professional Development
To be considered for the Registered Manager role you will need:
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or willingness to complete
- Outstanding knowledge of OFSTED and REG 44
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Driver with access to car