Are you a registered manager looking fort the next step in your carrer? are you looking for a fantastic paying roller with amazing perks?
I am looking for a Registered Manager for one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We're expanding and building on our success; we are excited to be recruiting for a Registered Manager to drive our Supported Living Team to the next level.
You will have overall operational responsibility for our 10 Supported Living services across Devon, with the base main office in Exeter. Reporting into the Head of Supported Living, the successful candidate will also be working closely with the Director of Care and Senior team on exciting projects. This will be a wonderful, creative opportunity to really deliver positive outcomes against the national Learning Disability and Autism agenda.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and person-centred service that meets the needs of customers and supports them to live positive, independent lives. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing experienced Team Managers, each with their own portfolio of services.
- Leading and motivating a team enabling them to perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability
- Be up to date with all current legislation and regulations
- Ensuring that the services are compliant with CQC requirements and improving upon our Outstanding CQC rating
- Recruitment, training, development, and retention of staff confident following HR processes to manage your team
- Budget management with clear ROI mentality
- Making strategic decisions about the future and growth of your care service
In return for your dedication and hard work, we are offering:
- An extremely competitive basic salary £48,933 per annum + benefits
- Permanent contract, full time hours
- Generous Pension and life insurance cover choices
- Free Healthcare benefit package
- Company enhanced sick pay after a qualifying period
- Employee Assistance Programme & Employee Benefits Schemes
- Employee referral programme!
- Commitment to colleague training with several developmental training programmes available
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ / QCF Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience of managing and the delivery of high-quality care including safeguarding
- Experience leading teams and motivating colleagues in a social care setting
- Extensive and proven knowledge of care regulations and legislation
- Have a positive attitude, knowledge and experience in enhancing people's lives and be approachable to our customers
- A sound understanding of a person-centred approach to supporting people
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Apply now if this sounds like the job for you! With lesser experience we can still find the perfect job for you!