We are looking for a Registered Manager to join an ambitious organisation supporting vulnerable young people in Carlisle. The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in managing and developing this home, ensuring the environment is where the needs of the young people are met. We are looking for a Registered Manager or experienced Deputy to manage a 6-bed service for young people who have suffered severe trauma and additional challenging behaviour.
My client is a leading provider of residential services for Children and Young Adults who have suffered trauma and come from a disadvantaged background. Their aim is to give thei young people they support the best quality of life through a tailored support approach through a dedicated staff team of both care and clinical staff.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential up to £52,000
- Pension contribution
- Additional Performance bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 24/7 Employee Assist Programme
- Staff Recognition Programme
- Medical Benefit Scheme
- Ongoing Development Opportunities
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management or willingness to complete
- Outstanding and recent knowledge of OFSTED requirements
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If this sounds like you then apply now!