We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a young and ambitious organisation in Southend-on-Sea. The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in setting up and developing this home, ensuring the environment is where the needs of children's care, education, and treatment are met. We are looking for a Registered Manager or experienced Deputy to create a home where children can have an experience of childhood they deserve with positive relationships and happy memories.
The successful candidate will be given huge opportunities to be instrumental in creating an industry-leading children's home provider whose pure focus is delivering the best opportunities to the UK's most vulnerable young people. You will become instrumental in creating a fun, hardworking, and high-performing environment for your staff which will be replicated across multiple homes.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £50,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555