Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Registered or Service Manager who has experience in adult social care, looking for an exciting new opportunity with the largest disability charity in the UK? Apply Here!
I am looking for an experienced manager to take on registration and the daily running of at a nursing home for 24 residents with physical disabilities and often complex needs. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the service and staff, including nurses and care teams.
you will have sound financial awareness and health and safety management to fulfil our statutory obligations. You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people we support.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or equivalent.
- A successful track record in performance management of nursing staff and care staff teams.
- Experience in Adult social care
- Experience of different departments such as therapies and transport
- Registration for this service following successful appointment.
- Ability to provide budgetary compliance.
The Successful Registered Manager will receive:
- A generous contributory company pension scheme compete with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell (salary sacrifice).
- Blue Light Card.
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are a person centred manager that can deliever excellent customer service then Apply Here!