Are you a experiened Registered Manager or a Deputy Manager looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Registered Manager with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist provider for young people with Autism, Learning Disabilities or Complex Needs on a full time permanent basis based in County Durham.
Does this sound like you.
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- Salary up to £45,000 per year
- Welcome Bonus
- Full Time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Registered Manager role you will need:
- The ability to work in challenging enviroments
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Level 5 in Children and Young People Workforces (or the desire to complete)
- Driver (preferrable)
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.