An Independent Fostering Agency who have been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted aew looking for a Registered Manager to join their team in Hampshire. This position is a full-time and permanent position.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager who has relevant knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework and has significant experience within Fostering. Ideally, within an independent Fostering Agency or Charity. The successful candidate will develop the services in the region together with their team.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Managing the fostering service to ensure that it is financially viable for the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives set out in the Statement of Purpose.
- To adhere to relevant legislation regulation and company policies and procedures
- Visit and assess potential foster carers
- Work to improve the retention of foster carers
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Managerial experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!