Are you an Experienced Registered Manager who has overseen services with users that have Autism, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions? Do you have a strong track record with the CQC and successfully managing staffteams? Are you looking for an interim position? Apply NOW!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in CQC regulated services. I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding of CQC and other policies and proceedures.
You will oversee a residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, ASD,Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours in Horsham.
This is an interim role of a minimum of 6 months
The Registered Manager role is paying £35,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams