Are you an Experienced Registered Manager who has overseen services with users that have Autism, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions? Do you have a strong track record with the CQC and successfully managing staffteams? Apply NOW!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in Mental Health services with EMI service users. I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding of CQC and other policies and proceedures and somebody who can successfully manage and motivate a staff team. You will oversee a specialist service for 12 adults with EMI and other Mental Health needs.
The Registered Manager role is paying £38,000 to £45,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams