An Independent Fostering Charity is looking for a Registered Manager to join their team in Hampshire. This role a full-time, and permanent role.
The ideal candidate must be a qualified social worker with managerial experience and needs to have experience with children and families or fostering. The successful candidate will need commitment, enthusiasm and ambition for a service which is determined to continue to provide an outstanding service.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- To ensure the quality of social work, foster care, training and other services are delivered to the highest standard
- To ensure the needs of children placed are met
- Contribute to the annual budget preparation
- Be responsible for the operational management of the region
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children/Families or Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this social work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!