Are you an experienced Registered or Service Manager experienced in working with CQC regulated services? Are you able to run large services and staffteams? Apply NOW!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services? I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services aswell as assessment criteria.
You will oversee a residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, ASD,Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours in the Portsmouth Area.
The Registered Manager role is paying £41,000 to £42,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams