Job: Registered Manager
Role: Full-time, Permanent
*Addtional Salary Available of £10,000*
Registered Manager required for an expanding care provider who specialise in supporting vulnerable children and young people with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties as well as complex needs.
I am looking for an existing Registered Manager or strong Deputy Manager in the Cheddar area who has excellent knowledge of working within a Children's Residential Home.
Working as a Home Manager, you will oversee the day to day running of a busy children's home as well as providing professional support, guidance, and supervision to the staff team.
Working with us, you'll be an inspirational role model for our young people and a person-centred leader able to train, progress and develop colleagues. You will have experience of working in an Ofsted registered provision and be confident working with people with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- 33 days+ Annual Leave Entitlement
- A salary of £50,000 per annum and a potential £10,000 additional salary for delivering successful outcomes for children and the home
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to continual professional development option and more
- Life assurance, extensive high street discounts and healthcare cash plan.
- An opportunity to shape and develop our home in Cheddar, the first of many homes planned in the next coming years. Massive opportunity to progress in the future within the company.
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- The Registered Manager will ensure young people receive excellent levels of emotional and physical care, within a home that offers a safe, nurturing, and comfortable environment with a supportive staff team
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
- To take overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the Children's Home as the Registered Manager in charge, promoting high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies.
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare.
- Full UK Driving License with use of own car.
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518.