A well-known Independent Fostering Agency with a family-feel working environment is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Registered Manager of their team in South London.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £75,000.
The ideal Registered Manager will have Senior/Managerial experience and will be integral to the organisation's plans to remain "Outstanding" rated.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- 25 days Annual leave
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Perform management, appraisal and discipline
- Staff development
- Developing and Managing all aspects of fostering
- Supervision & Allocation of workloads
- Contribution to Social Work training
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within looked after Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South London
Salary: up to £75,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Registered Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!