An "outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager based in Hampshire. You will be, providing vision and leadership to different teams around Hampshire. This role is full-time, permanent position.
As the Registered Manager, you will need to have a background within Fostering along with Leadership and Management experience. This organisation is part of a leading Independent Fostering Agency in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- 25 Days annual leave
- Car allowance - £4,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dental cover
- Private healthcare
- Additional bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Perform management, appraisal and discipline
- Staff development
- Developing and Managing all aspects of fostering
- Supervision & Allocation of workloads
- Contribution to Social Work training
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of Leadership and Management
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £55,500 + Car Allowance - £4,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!