Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services? Apply here!
I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services aswell as assessment criteria.
You will oversee a residential service for male adults with complex Learning Disabilities, ASD,Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours.
The Registered Manager role is paying £36000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams