Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services? I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services aswell as assesment criteria.
You will oversee a large residential service supporting residents with physical disabilities and sensory impairments
The Registered Manager role is paying £42,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Contributary Pension with competitive life cover benefits
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Access to cash health plan
- Cycle to work plan
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities or Physical Disabilities
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams
If you want to work for a leading and established company in social care then APPLY HERE