Job: Registered Manager - Children's Home
Location: Newton Abbot
Salary: £40,000 (plus Bonus)
Role: Full-time, Permanent
We have available a Registered Manager position within a children's home for the UK's leading provider of care and education for vulnerable children and young people.
I am looking for a Registered Manager or Experienced Deputy Manager in Newton Abbt who has excellent knowledge of managing an Ofsted regulated home to a high degree. You'll be managing a 3 Bedded Residential Home. You'll also be managing a team of 5-6 staff members.
Working as a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Children's Home including providing professional support, guidance and supervision to the staff team.
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- Earning potential in the region of £40,000+
- Generous annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- The Registered Manager will ensure young people receive excellent levels of emotional and physical care, within a home that offers a safe, nurturing and comfortable environment with a supportive staff team
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
- To take overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the Children's Home as the Registered Manager in charge, promoting high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies.
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555