Are you an experienced Area Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager within adult social care? Do you want to work for one of the UK's most exciting charity? This is the role for you!
I am looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to oversee a portfolio of supported living and residential services for adults with mental health and learning disabilities in South Wales covering, Cardiff, Swansea, Llanelli, Bridgend and parts of Carmarthenshire.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for line managing Service and Registered Manager's, regulatory compliance across all sites, budget and financial performance of the region.
You will receive a fantastic package, please apply to receive further details.
The Regional Manager must have
- Multiite managerial experience overseeing care services
- Extensive experience working with vulnerable adults including Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions and Challenging Behaviour
- Commercial experience growing regions by acquisitions, tendering and market knowledge
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing Registered and Service Manager's
- High level of knowledge around CSIW care quality standards, safeguarding and service management
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the charity and external agencies
- Business and financial acumen to oversee action and development plans, financial budgets and accounts
This is huge opportunity for a strong Area Manager or Operations Manager in adults social care to join the UK's most exciting adult social care provider!