Job: Regional Manager
Location: Lancashire and Yorkshire (Preston, Blackpool, Halifax)
Salary: up to £65k
Are you looking to make a difference to Children and Young People's lives from the top. Would you like to work for a company that are experts in rebuilding lives of children that have suffered severe trauma then APPLY NOW!
My client is a progressive provider specialising in therapeutic children's service across the North West, Yorkshire, Midlands, and Wales and are on the hunt for their next Regional Manager. Their aim is to transform the lives of children and young people through providing quality care via their trained staff, a safe place for a child to be able to grow and develop, leading the way in creating therapeutic solutions to best support the children and young people and to never give up on anyone.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience of holding up the highest standards and quality of care for children and young people
- Experience in leading and developing a team of Registered Managers and their staff
- Financial acumen and experience of holding and managing a budget
- Developing and sustaining relationships with external agencies, professional bodies and stakeholders
- Multi-site experience
- In depth knowledge of Quality Standards and Children's homes regulations
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
Benefits of the role:
- Salary up to £65k (Negotiable)
- £1,000 welcome bonus and another £1,000 on successful completion of probation period
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company Pension
- Additional company benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.