Regional Manager - Children's
- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Are you a regional, operations or area manager within services for young children or children? Would you like to work for an established and ambitious company dedicated to the care of your people?
Do you have experience with multi-site management for children's residential services?
If so, Apply here!
Currently my client is looking for an experienced Regional Manager to cover a cluster of children's services based in London. The ideal Regional Manager will have strong knowledge of Ofsted, safeguarding and young people, along with senior management experience with the ability to successfully manage Registered Managers. You will also be skilled in managing budgets, with business acumen.
This role is full time at 40 hours, Monday to Friday offering an extensive employee benefits package and a competitive salary up to £60,000 with £15,000 performance related bonus available on top.
As a Regional Manager you will receive:
- Salary of up to £60,000
- £15,000 bonus available
- 30 days annual leave along with bank holidays
- Large contributory Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits package
- Retail and childcare discounts
Your responsibilities will include:
- Successfully registering with Ofsted as a Responsible Individual
- Line manage a team of experienced Registered Children's Home Managers
- Ensure all homes are correct run and profitable.
- Lead the homes through all Ofsted inspections and achieve minimum 'Good'.
- Work with the Referral Manager to ensure only suitable placements are being sourced.
You will have:
- QCF Leadership and Management Level 5 / Registered Manager's Award / NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Significant managerial experience in children's homes
- Multisite management and managing Registered Manager's experience.
- High level knowledge of Ofsted, young people, and safeguarding
Apply here if you are looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity!