Are you an experienced Operations Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager within adult social care? Do you want to work for one of the UK's most exciting provider? This is the role for you! Apply here!
I am looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager who has experience managing multiple sites (residential or supported living) to join a fantastic national charity. The Operations Manager will oversee a number of services including extra care, supported living and residential homes for adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions based in Tower Hamlets and Wandsworth.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the services, line managing Service and Registered Manager's, CQC compliance across all sites, budget and financial performance of the region.
The Operations Manager role has a fantastic salary of £50,000 per annum.
The Operations Manager must have
- Extensive experience working with vulnerable adults including Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions and Challenging Behaviour
- Commercial experience growing regions by acquisitions, tendering and market knowledge
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing Registered and Service Manager's
- High level of knowledge around CQC, care quality standards, safeguarding and service management
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the charity and external agencies
- Business and financial acumen to oversee action and development plans, financial budgets and accounts
- Be commutable to Tower Hamlets and/or Wandsworth
This is huge opportunity for a strong Area Manager or Operations Manager in adults social care to join the UK's most exciting adult social care provider!