We are looking for a Regional Manager to join a ambitious organisation supporting Children and Young Adults covering Shropshire. The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in developing and running the region, ensuring the environment is where the care, education, and prospects of the young people are met. We are looking for a Regional Manager or experienced Registered Manager to create a team where the residents can have an experience they deserve with positive relationships and happy memories.
The successful candidate will be given huge opportunities to be instrumental in creating an industry-leading region with a national provider whose pure focus is delivering the best opportunities to the UK's most vulnerable young people. You will become instrumental in creating a fun, hardworking, and high-performing environment for your staff which will be replicated across multiple homes.
Benefits of the Regional Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £63,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, and more!
Requirements of the Regional Manager include:
- Effectively lead a large team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Regional or Registered Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Outstanding recent OFSTED lesilation
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555