A Therapeutic Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Regional Manager of their team in Kent. As the Regional Manager, you will be, managing the provision of our therapeutic fostering service in the Kent region. You will lead and manage a staff team to ensure that the highest quality therapeutic fostering services are delivered. This role is full-time, and permanent position.
The ideal Regional Manager will have therapeutic and fostering experience and will be integral to the organisation's plans to remain "Outstanding" rated.
Benefits for you as the Regional Manager:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Regional Manager:
- Provide Line Management, monthly supervision for the Staff
- Liaise with out of hours team
- Attend meetings
- Overseeing train for Link workers
- Developing and conducting training for staff
Requirements of you as Regional Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000 + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!