Buckinghamshire County Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker within Children Services to join their Referral and Assessment Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Frontline children team.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per hour.
- On the up LA
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Provide supervision, access for, and provide service to children and families
- Responsible for supervision of some staff
- Provide reports to child protection conferences
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Location: Buckinghamshire County Council
Umbrella pay rate: £38.5 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.