A Not-For-Profit, Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an experienced Recruitment Social Worker for their Fostering team.
This role is a part-time position (22.2 hours - Weds - Fri) with a salary of up to £43,758.65 pro rata.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Fostering Social Worker specifically with experience of the Foster Carer Recruitment process. This is experience would be preferably within the private sector. This is a permanent position with a hybrid base (office & home) with the area covered being the East Midlands. This organisation are big advocates for a good work-life balance and looking after their Staff and Foster Carers.
What is on offer for the Recruitment Social Worker:
- An excellent package
- A fantastic supportive team
- 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays) pro rata
- Flexible working arrangements (TOIL & Start/Finish Time)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 5% matched Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Loyalty Bonus
- Other excellent benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Recruitment Social Worker:
- Initial Assessments & Screening of Foster Carers
- Prepare and & Deliver Foster Carer Training
- Review and implement marketing strategies
- Attend Fostering Panel
Requirements for the Recruitment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
Location: East Midlands (partially home-based)
Salary: up to £43,758.65 pro rata + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Cassie Ferguson
If this Recruitment Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!