A specialist Children's Services organisation is looking for a Recruitment and Business Development Manager to join their team.
This organisation is a small specialist Independent Fostering Agency that prides itself on working with a therapeutic practice with offices in the North and the South of the UK.
This is a permanent, full-time and office-based position with some travelling involved. It is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a young and growing organisation and help shape their future!
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Recruitment and Business Development Manager:
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
- 30 days Annual Leave
- 35 Hour working week
- Health Cover
Responsibilities of you as the Recruitment and Business Development Manager:
- Contributing to the Foster Carer recruitment strategy
- Working closely with the marketing manager
- Relationship management with Foster Carers and multiple professionals
- Business Development
Requirements of you as the Recruitment and Business Development Manager:
- Recruitment & Business Development experience
- Health & Social Care sector experience (desired)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- A strong drive & determination
Salary: £40,000 plus commission D.O.E
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation