Royal Borough of Greenwich are on the look out for a Quality and Reviewing Leader.
This is a Full Time Locum Social Work role.
The role of the QIL is a specialist one which stands alone in the local authority. As an authoritative professional, it is a role that may involve challenging senior managers and may require the QIL to use statutory powers to escalate to senior management and an external judicial arena if the local authority fails in its duties.
Benefits for you as an IRO:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Key leadership role within Quality Improvement
- QILs are expected to demonstrate and provide leadership across the entire Children's Services and externally to the wider multi agency partnership.
- QILs should be an authoritative professional with TM or IRO experience.
- To lead on specific projects for the improvement of child care planning and support CYPS annual service plan.
- Carry out the statutory Independent Reviewing Officer role providing scrutiny, challenge and endorsement of plans for looked after children and review the impact of those plans on securing timely permanence for children
Requirements of you as an IRO:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, IRO, TM
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Location: Greenwich, London
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!