Are you an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager or Senior Manager within adult social care residential homes? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading specialist charity? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager specifically within CQC regulated adult social care to quality check, inspect and audit a fantastic specialist disabilities charities residential homes and community services.
Alternatively, I am able to consider Senior Managers in CQC regulated adult social care who have a strong and provable track record of Quality Assurance, CQC Compliance and demonstrable turnaround experience.
Your role will be in the newly established Quality Division of the charity, working with the Director of Quality, to identify development and improvement points by ways of internal audits and inspections, creating action plans and working with Service Managers to improve quality of care, collect, analyse and interpret data collected to report to the Director
The role will be based in Head Office in Central London but will involve travel to the services to undertake meetings with Service Managers and undertake quality audits so flexibility is essential.
The Quality and Compliance Manager will receive a fantastic set of benefits including salary of £37,500 and 33 days annual leave.
The Quality and Compliance Manager must have
- Proven experience in a Q&A Management role within CQC regulated adult social care or proven Senior Management experience with turnaround and compliance in CQC adult social care.
- Strong understanding as either a Registered Manager or Senior Manager of how residential and community services run
- Health and Social Care qualification
- Training or Quality qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and relevant regulatory bodies
If this sounds like an exciting new challenge, please apply here!