- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £14.57 per hour + Contracted Hours, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Do you have experience in managing caseloads of vulnerable adults? Are you interested in supporting clients facing Drug and Alcohol abuse, homelessness and rough sleeping? Do you want a fixed contract for the next 3-6 months? If YES, Apply Now!
We are seeking a Project Worker, who have experience working with vulnerable adults, experiencing homelessness and rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse based in Reading.
Your responsibilities as a Project Worker will be to manage a case load of 10 vulnerable adults, supporting them with enrolling in training and development courses, attending appointments, managing sign ups to the service, minimising voids, maintaining rent agreements, supporting residents who are experiencing drug and alcohol abuse, promoting independence.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Project Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- 3-month contract -40 hours every week - working with a 2 week rolling rota.
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Opportunity to go Temp to Perm.
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- On-site Parking available
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00 - £14.57)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Project Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse is preferred
- Based in Reading, or able to commute to via public transport
If you are interested in this position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Reading, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!