Are you looking for a Project Worker opportunity in supporting Homeless Adults? Do you have experience in supporting Vulnerable Adults who have experienced rough sleeping? Do you want a guaranteed rota with full-time hours? APPLY NOW!
We require Project Worker's who have experience working with adults, who have experienced homelessness and rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse and previouse offending, based in Reading.
As a Project Worker, you will be managing a case load of 10 vulnerable adults, supporting them with enrolling in training and development courses, attending appointments, managing sign ups to the service, minimising voids, maintaining rent agreements, supporting residents who are experiencing drug and alcohol abuse, promoting independence.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Project Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- 40 hours contract agreed - 2 week rolling rota.
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Opportunity to go Temp to Perm.
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- On-site Parking available
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00 - £14.57)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Project Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse is preferred
- Based in Reading, or able to commute to via public transport
If you are interested in this position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Reading, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!