Principal social worker (court work)
Office Base: South Wales
Salary: up to £48,500
A South Wales Local Authority are looking to recruit a Principal Social Worker (court work)
What is offered to you as a Principal Social Worker (court work):
- Up to £48,500basic salary
- A generous annual leave entitlement starting at 27 days per year to a maximum of 32 days per year after 5 years, with the option to purchase additional annual leave to a maximum of 10 days.
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working - supporting you to flexibly deliver your role whether on visits, from an office or your home
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), offering a reputable, secure and flexible pension plan for peace of mind.
- a market supplement reviewed on a 12 monthly basis.
Your responsibilities as a Principal Social Worker (court work):
- To take a lead in using the Signs of Safety approach to social work practice
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services to children in need and their families
- Support the Team Manager in the identification of trends on unmet or inappropriately met needs to contribute to the annual planning and commissioning process
- Provide a consultation role on practice issues for staff and, where appropriate, managers
Requirements of you as Principal Social worker (court work):
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Registration with the Care Council for Wales or equivalent
- To, as a statutory duty, adhere to the Council's Corporate Safeguarding Policy and associated policies and procedures and to report concerns regarding the safety and wellbeing of children or adults at risk. In order to support you in this, you are required to access safeguarding training at the level which is relevant to this post.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.