Back to jobs
Principal social worker
- Posted 30 March 2023
- Salary £41000 - £43515 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A South Wales Local Authority are looking to recruit a Principal Social Worker to join their team.
What is offered to you as a Principal Social Worker:
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working - supporting you to flexibly deliver your role whether on visits, from an office or your home
- a market supplement reviewed on a 12 monthly basis.
Your responsibilities as a Principal Social Worker:
- To take a lead in using the Signs of Safety approach to social work practice
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services to children in need and their families
Requirements of you as Principal Social worker:
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Registration with the Care Council for Wales or equivalent
Salary scale: £41,000 to £43,500 d.o.e + £5k market supplement payment reviewed 12 monthly
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
If you would like more information then please email me at email@example.com.