A local authority is looking for a Principal Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team with a focus on court work. This role includes supporting key projects such as, Family Drugs and Alcohol Crisis and supporting children and young people experiencing Mental Health crisis and children involved with Criminal Exploitation.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £43,516, based in South Wales.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Principal Social Worker:
- Hybrid working
- Market Supplement of £5,000
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing to 32 days after 5 years' service)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Training and Development programme
- Travel allowance scheme
- Life assurance cover
Requirements for you as a Principal Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Care Wales Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £40,478 - £43,516
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation