London Borough of Croydon is looking for a Pre-Birth Social Worker to join their Family Assessment Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Pre-Birth Assessment teams.
The key to success in this role is to be able to show consistent effective child centred practice with children at the centre of professional assessment, planning and intervention
Benefits for you as a Pre Birth Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £37.00p/h-£38.50p/h
- Flexible Working and Work from Home
- 6 Month Contract
Your responsibilities and experience as a Pre Birth Social Worker:
- Identify consistently in a timely way where children are unable to live at home
- Take action to secure permanence for them within a timescale that meets their needs.
- Show consistent effective child centred practice with children at the centre of professional assessment, planning, intervention, and review activity.
- Work with parents / carers to strengthen protective factors and reduce risks to the child's welfare.
- Work with foster carers, special guardians, prospective adopters and other people who are looking after someone else's children, so that children's needs are met.
Requirements of a Pre Birth Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Pre Birth, Assessments, CP/CIN
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Croydon, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00-£38.50p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!