Bradford Metropolitan Borough Council are looking for Locum Social Workers to join their Duty and Assessment Teams in the West and South. This role involves working with unborn children.
The successful Social Worker will be completing pre-birth assessments only across the localities and offering mentoring and coaching to ASYEs in this area of work to support their development.
Benefits as the Locum Social Worker
- Pay rate of up to £40 per hour (umbrella rate)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Stable team and supportive management with regular supervision
- Ongoing contract and immediate start
Job responsibilities as the Locum Social Worker
- Undertaking visits and completing Pre-birth Assessments
- Coaching and mentoring ASYE Social Workers
- Having strategy discussions, safety planning, attending child protection conference reviews, children looked after reviews and child in need reviews.
investigating concerns regarding a child or young person's safety or wellbeing, assessing risk and protective factors in the family and decide on the most appropriate course of action
- Building effective relationships with children and families and working collaboratively with our partner agencies.
Requirements as the Locum Social Worker
- Social Work England registration
- Current clear enhanced DBS
- UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Pay rate: Up to £40 per hour (Umbrella)
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!