An East London based "Outstanding" Local Authority is looking for a Pratice Manager/Reviewing Officer to join their team. As the Practice Manager/Reviewing Officer, you will chair all household reviews for foster carers. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Practice Manager/Reviewing Officer will need experience working with children, young people and their families. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Pratice Manager/Reviewing Officer:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Retention bonus
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Pratice Manager/Reviewing Officer:
- Ensure the welfare and assessed needs of both children and foster carers
- Chair all household reviews and provide a report of the meeting
- Ensure recommendations and action points are followed up by fostering team
- Supervise a small number of social workers
Requirements of you as the Pratice Manager/Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!