A small, and family focussed Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Practice Manager to manage a small team of social workers in Dorset. This fostering agency ensures foster carers receive personalised support and you will be demonstrating the best practice to provide children with the highest level of care.
This role is full-time, and permanent. As the Practice Manager will have Management and Fostering Experience.
Benefits for you as the Practice Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Loyalty Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Practice Manager:
- Day to day management of a small team of social workers
- Offer an advice and consultancy service
- Quality assure Form F Assessments
- Assist with the monitoring and effective implementation of arrangements
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Practice Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!