An 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Team Manager for their service in the Northwest area.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience preferably as a Senior Social Worker or Manager.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Full Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Good training & development opportunities
- Annual Leave of 26 days + 8 public holidays (ability purchase more)
- Car Allowance of £3,000
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Team Manager:
- Managing, guiding and Supporting a team of Supervising Social Workers
- Contributing to Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Contributing to Planning Carer Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing Staff Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing to Staff Training
- Reporting to the Registered Manager
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42k + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation