Are you an experienced Area Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities CQC services? Are you looking for a turnaround position where you can improve quality? Apply here!
Peripatetic Manager required to oversee the support of CQC regulated services for adults with learning disabilities and autism across the Midlands and South of England including Berkshire, Sussex.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charity care providers with services across the UK who pride themselves on offering person centred comprehensive care and support to vulnerable adults.
The Peripatetic Manager will be remotely based but will travel to services that require assistance and crisis management, auditing and spot checking and raising of CQC inspection ratings.
This role will require travelling and some stay overnight.
We are looking for a vastly experienced Registered Manager or Senior Manager within residential and supported living services for adults with complex needs. Alongside this, we require a candidate who can travel and possibly stay overnight where services require.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £50,000 plus £5,000 car allowance.
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Extensive management experience within CQC regulated learning disabilities, autism and forensic care services
- Strong experience of CQC regulations and achieving minimum Good in inspections
- Flexibility to travel around the South West and Midlands where needed - initially Cardiff and Worcester
- Ability to commit to staying overnight where needed
If you are looking for a diverse and quality focussed role, please apply here!