- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary £38000 - £39000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Area Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities CQC services? Are you looking for a post where you can improve quality and CQC ratings?
Peripatetic Manager required to oversee the support of CQC regulated services for adults with learning disabilities and autism across the South West of England including Dorset, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon and South Wales.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charity care providers with services across the UK who pride themselves on offering person centred comprehensive care and support to vulnerable adults.
The Peripatetic Manager will be remotely based but will travel to services that have no permanent manager in post or require additional support to raise CQC ratings.
This role will require travelling and some stay overnight.
We are looking for a vastly experienced Registered Manager or Senior Manager within residential and supported living services for adults with complex needs. Alongside this, we require a candidate who can travel and possibly stay overnight where services require.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £38,000 plus travel allowances.
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Extensive management experience within CQC regulated learning disabilities, autism and forensic care services
- Strong experience of CQC regulations and achieving minimum Good in inspections
- Flexibility to travel around the South West where needed - initially Cardiff and Worcester
- Ability to commit to staying overnight where needed
If you are looking for a diverse and quality focussed role, please apply here!