A Local Authority with a family-feel working environment is looking for a Strategic Safeguarding Partnership Manager for their team in North London. You will be part of the Engagement, Safeguarding and Quality Assurance team within children's services and lead on business planning based on strategic direction and priorities.
You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions to the Local Authority.
Benefits for you as the Partnership Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Partnership Manager:
- Lead business planning and manage production of annual report
- Identify and inform of changes and developments in policy, guidance, and research
- Promote effective joint working across multi-agency partners
- Lead and line manage the support team
Requirements of you as the Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant knowledge of safeguarding legislation
- Experience coordinating project work and developing clear outcomes
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £59,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!