Part-Time Social Worker - Outreach
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameMarcus Burns
My client is looking for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join their rough sleeping team as an Outreach Social Worker. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a mental health caseload. Clients are situated locally within a town in Berkshire - They can often be treatment resistant and require long term support. The social worker must be adept as building relationships and have a good understanding of local partner agencies who can offer support.
Benefits for you as the Mental Health / Outreach Social Worker:
- The opportunity to work in a niche area of social work
- A job in a highly reputable local authority
- Part-time hours of 3 days per week.
- A long and stable contract
- An excellent hourly pay rate of £37
Your responsibilities as the Mental Health / Outreach Social Worker:
- CPAs, MCA, Care Act Assessments
- Tiaging incoming referrals
- Carrying a caseloading of service users
- To attend panel meetings
- To carry out statutory functions under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Provision of support for people in mental health crisis.
Requirements of you as the Mental Health / Outreach Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- Two years of experience within Mental Health Social Work.
- You must be able to start work within 2 weeks.
Rate: £37 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Marcus Burns on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!