Central Bedfordshire Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team on a Part Time Basis.
This is a Part -Time Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Referral and Assessment and frontline teams.
The key to success in this role is to be able to complete assessments to identify children who may be vulnerable or at risk of harm.
Benefits for you as an Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £30.00
- Flexible Working Available
- Part Time Hours - 22.5 Hours
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities and experience as an Assessment Social Worker:
- Experience within Referral and Assessment Team
- Past experience identifying vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding
- Providing assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Ability to turn cases around within short time periods, i.e., 12 Weeks
- Good multi agency working experience
Requirements of an Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Assessments and Frontline Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Central Bedfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!