Manchester is currently looking for part-time Social Workers to join their Children's team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Children's environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the job with very little supervision as this is part-time.
Benefits for you as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- Fantastic pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity for a great work-life balance
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- Completing prospective Fostering and Adoption reports
- Working collaboratively with a team of Social Workers to find suitable families
- Attending and proactively participating in panel discussions
- Ensuring correct services are in place for families
Requirements of you as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!