Stockport are looking for a Part-Time Social Worker to join their Adoption team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Part-Time Social Worker will have relevant experience within an Adoption work environment. A successful Part-Time Social Worker will be able to start the job confidently and with little to no supervision.
Benefits for you as a Part-Time Adoption Social Worker:
- Fantastic pay rate of £35.21 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to further experience within an Adoption team
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Ample parking available
Your responsibilities as a Part-Time Adoption Social Worker:
- Completing prospective Adopter Reports
- Attending and participating in Adoption Panel meetings
- Working collaboratively with Social Workers to find suitable families for children
Requirements of you as a Part-Time Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- A valid UK driver's license is suggested
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £35.21 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!