Outreach Worker required to support our client in Wokingham.
Our client supports Adults in the community that are homeless or at risk of homelessness. As an outreach worker you will be identifying adults who are sleeping rough and encourage them to complete activities that will ensure their safety. The service aims to house adults that are sleeping rough and helping them secure accommodation in Wokingham. You will then provide support to clients to maintain accommodation.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people and the ability to change peoples lives.
- 28 hours per week
- Bi-weekly Street counts 02:00-06:00am
Benefits for you as the Outreach Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £10.42 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Outreach Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Outreach Worker role is something you are interested in please apply, or contact Emily Game on 01189485555 or email@example.com