An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Operations Manager of their team in London.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary.
The Operations Manager will contribute to the provision of a first-class fostering service for children. The ideal candidate must have managerial experience in a fostering setting.
Benefits for you as the Operations Manager:
- Generous annual leave
- Company pension
- Work from home opportunities
- Critical illness covers and life assurance options
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Manage a team of Supervising Social Workers
- Maintain the agencies high standards
- Promote positive outcomes for children and young people
- Work within financial budgets
Requirements of you as the Operations Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Registered Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!