An Independent Fostering Agency who is a multiple service provider is looking for an Operations Manager to be based in Kent. You will be, supporting and leading a team of Supervising Social Workers.
This role is a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Operations Manager will have experience within Fostering preferably within the private sector along with management experience.
Benefits for you as the Operations Manager:
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Safeguarding of children and young people in placement
- Provide Management, leadership and development for staff
- Ensure that the service complies with the Policy and Procedures
- Provide day to day operational support
Requirements of you as the Operations Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children in Need
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!