An Independent Fostering Agency who are a multiple service provider are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to be based in the Rustington supporting the team. You will be, offering guidance and supervision to operations managers.
This role is a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Senior Operations Manager will have experience within fostering preferably within the private sector along with management experience.
Benefits for you as the Operations Manager:
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off + wellbeing day
- Car Allowance - £100 per month
- Career Development
- Access to Therapeutic Wellbeing Sessions
- Contributory pension
- Discounts & Awards
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Operations Manager:
- Demonstrate a positive and dynamic Leadership and Management style
- Providing day to day operational support to the team
- Safeguard the children and young people in care
- Offer support and guidance to the region's operations
Requirements of you as the Operations Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £46,000 + car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!