Job: Operations Manager
Salary: up to £90k
Are you an experienced Regional Manager, Operations Director or Operations Manager working within Children and Young People's services
Are you looking to work with a progressive and innovative organisation?
If so, Apply here!
Are you looking to make a difference to Children and Young People's lives from the top. Would you like to work for a company that are experts in rebuilding lives of children that have suffered severe trauma then APPLY NOW!
My client is a progressive provider specialising in therapeutic children's service across the North West, Yorkshire, Midlands, and Wales and are on the hunt for their next Operations Manager. Their aim is to transform the lives of children and young people through providing quality care via their trained staff, a safe place for a child to be able to grow and develop, leading the way in creating therapeutic solutions to best support the children and young people and to never give up on anyone.
What's in it for you:
- A fantastic salary of £90,000 (negotiable for the right person)
- Great annual leave entitlement
- Access company discounts
- Access to counselling services
- Car Allowance
- Additional company benifits
- A package that is bespoke to you!
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of working with Children and Young People (5 years or more)
- Experience of managing a leadership team including recruitment, development, supervision and disciplinaries
- Strategic and financial acument including experience or business growth, managing a large annual budget
- Knowledge of National Minmum standards, Children's legislation, and OFSTED
- Excellent networking prowess, maintaing and expanding relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Share good practice and continual professional development and improvements across the entire company network
- Clean driving licence
- Clean enhanced DBS
This is huge opportunity for a strong Area Manager, Regional Manager or Operations Manager in children's social care to join a really exciting and ambitious project!